FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Based in Toronto, Canada, and known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries, with offices in the U.S., Netherlands and Croatia.
The Opportunity – Sales Internship (SaaS)
This Internship is a unique opportunity to witness, learn & participate in the launch of a high performing international Sales organization. The intern will be responsible for analyzing several parts of the sales process and executing various Demand Generation initiatives that will result in a valuable net new pipeline for our Sales organization. Depending on your profile, you might engage with our customers and prospects to promote the FreshBooks brand and help our customers grow their successful small businesses.
You are analytical, creative, energetic and a highly social person who wants to create a positive brand experience for current and future customers.
We think you’ll be a great fit if:
- You have analytical skills in Excel / Google sheets (pivot tables)
- You’re a quick learner with new software tools
- You are creative and will provide weekly updates on how to improve our prospecting processes
- You excel in an international, fast-paced, collaborative, results driven environment
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Minimum duration: 4 months
- We’re not ready to accommodate a 100% research internship, we expect you to participate in the regular sales process as well
- Possibility of full time job after completion: yes
- FreshBooks will only consider applicants with a valid work permit
- Recruiters need not apply
Why Join Us
FreshBooks has just launched its Amsterdam office which takes care of all sales outside North America. We’ve hired a brand new sales team. Therefore, there is a ton of work to do in analyzing and improving our sales processes as well as picking up low hanging fruit. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be and have the opportunity to help shape how we build an elite company right here in downtown Amsterdam (in front of the Royal Palace / Dam Square).
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.