FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Content Marketing Manager (B2B)
The Content Marketing Manager (B2B) will execute content and social strategies. You will act as a resource and coordinate with stakeholders across the Company, as well as identify and prioritize opportunities related to content marketing. This will primarily be serving the FreshBooks B2B, Partnerships, and Accounting Program channels.
What you’ll do:
- Writing, editing, and packaging content; including blog posts, case studies, videos, infographics, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars, and more
- Overseeing the success of stakeholders’ content marketing programs, and optimizing marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email
- Ensuring content that maps to the buyer journey, covering all funnel stages
- Supporting freelancers and partners in ideating and producing full-funnel content
- Managing relationships with internal cross-functional teams, particularly other areas of marketing and product
- Championing content marketing in a product-driven organization
- Tracking and analyzing content marketing and social media as a results and insights driving channel
- Prioritizing content and social initiatives based on brand positioning, acquisition goals, engagement potential, resources, etc.
- Being an innovator and early adopter of emerging social and content trends and tools
- Monitoring the impact of content and social, and reporting on the effectiveness of initiatives in an effort to maximize results and provide feedback to related stakeholders
- Working as part of a tightly-knit team that thrives on collaboration and next-level execution
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if you have:
- 3-5 years of digital content marketing experience
- An understanding of Pardot, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Familiarity with Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, Marketo
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations, or equivalent training
- Strong expertise in SEO best practices with regards to content marketing
- A track record of creating content and generating engagement through funnel-based content marketing
- A perfectionist streak when it comes to writing, editing, producing, and presenting on-brand content across media
- Experience working with freelance content contributors
- The ability to liaise between stakeholders, creatives, and developers to execute campaigns and initiatives
- The ability to balance multiple projects and priorities, with wide-ranging objectives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate across all company levels and departments
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adapt to change, prioritize competing issues and manage diverse projects
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in Toronto, Canada.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.