FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003, but we’re just getting started. We're building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. We’re known for our extraordinary customer service. FreshBooks has offices in Canada and USA. Amsterdam is our new European HQ. We’re proud to serve paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Account Executive, Sales Acquisition
The Account Executive is responsible for closing new business deals over the phone with Small and Medium businesses in multiple countries and verticals. BDRs and Marketing will provide you with part of your pipeline, you’ll create the remainder yourself. You’ll educate prospects on FreshBooks’ benefits for growing their businesses. You’ll “own” clients for a short period after signup. Your main focus is closing the initial deal.
- Create and close opportunities to overachieve your monthly quotas
- Conduct product demos and close deals
- Manage your pipeline
- Turn inbound leads from Marketing and Business Development Representatives into deals
- Prospect for net new leads (40+ dials per day)
- Partner with internal departments to ensure successful on-boarding of our customers
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience, during which you exceeded your quotas
- Full sales cycle experience, including prospecting and cold calling
- Successful experience with uncovering prospects’ business challenges
- Experience working with SMB clients / high velocity sales
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Experience using Salesforce.com
Bonus to Have:
- Sales training: ex. SPIN, MEDDIC, Winning by Design, Predictable Revenue etc.
- Experience with SalesLoft or similar (Outreach)
- Analytical skills
- Speak & write more than 1 Western European language business fluently
Why Join Us
We're laser-focused on delivering extraordinary experiences to small and medium sized business owners across the world. Our global team has over 350 FreshBookers. We’ve just started building the European Sales Team. This is your opportunity to be able to say later: “I was one of the first FreshBook Sales employees in Europe”. We’re committed to growing your skills through continuous coaching and training. We’re confident that you’ll enjoy our amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today! A member of FreshBooks recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly.
Not 100% sure?
Please check out our career pages and read reviews from employees on Glassdoor. You’ll see our happy clients leaving reviews on G2.com. Our Amsterdam team is growing rapidly.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
Here at FreshBooks, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Should you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise your recruiter on how we can meet your needs to ensure a fair and equitable selection process in a confidential manner.