FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003, but we’re just getting started. We're building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. We’re known for extraordinary customer service. FreshBooks has offices in Canada, USA and Amsterdam (European HQ). We’re proud to serve paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Account Executive, Sales Acquisition
The Account Executive is responsible for the full sales cycle. You will connect with net new prospects and educate them on FreshBooks’ benefits for growing their businesses.
- Create, manage and close your funnel to overachieve monthly quotas
- Process and manage inbound leads from Marketing campaigns and Business Development Representatives
- Making 40+ dials a day is part of your routine
- Prospect for net new leads from a pre-qualified lead list
- Conduct product demos and close deals
- Leverage Social Media to add leads to your funnel
- Partner with internal departments to ensure successful on-boarding of our customers
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience, during which you achieved or exceeded your quotas
- Full sales cycle experience, including prospecting and cold calling
- Successful experience with uncovering prospects’ business challenges
- A strong sense of ownership
- The ability to find ways to meet and surpass your goals
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” to meet customer requirements
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com / SalesLoft
- Excellent (online) presentation skills
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today! A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly. The recruitment process consists of 3 phone/face-2-face conversations.
Why Join Us
We're laser-focused on delivering extraordinary experiences to small and medium sized business owners across the world. Our global team has over 400 FreshBookers, but we’ve just started building the European Sales Team. This is your opportunity to be able to say later: “I was one of the first FreshBook Sales employees in Europe”. We’re committed to investing in growing your skills through continuous coaching and training. We’re confident that you’ll enjoy our amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Not 100% sure?
Please check out our career pages and read reviews from employees on Glassdoor. You’ll see our happy clients leaving reviews on G2.com. As per LinkedIn's data, our team has grown with more than 100 employees (+40%) year on year.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
Here at FreshBooks, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Should you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise your recruiter on how we can meet your needs to ensure a fair and equitable selection process in a confidential manner.