FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building an extraordinary online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and HQ in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity: Growth Marketing Manager
FreshBooks is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who will help build our lead pipeline activity to feed our Sales team. You’re a modern marketing strategist that understands all forms of demand generation and may have even invented a few of your own. You are someone who knows that making impressions is equally important as buying them.
You’re a dynamic, confident personality with the ability to influence and successfully drive projects with minimal guidance. You love data and ultimately increasing conversions and engaged prospects. You have a unique blend of marketing operations, integrated marketing, analytics, and people skills. You obsess over things like buyer journeys, nurturing leads, and channel attribution. You want to go somewhere to make your mark on a newly created team.
What You'll Do:
- You’ll help design how we target new prospects in key segments – determine the channels and programs: events, paid social, SEM, content syndication, display, website, and email, etc.
- Design the approach we take in gunning after target accounts
- Work with internal Content and Creative Services to the build content across the customer journey
- Work with internal SMEs to deploy paid media, as well as managing some channels on your own, to drive people to content and forms
- Convert that traffic into leads, pipeline, revenue
- Test, iterate and optimize everything you do
- Work with the Marketing Operations team and external partners on automation infrastructure: lead scoring, email, process, etc.
- Measure and report on channel, program, and content performance
- Contribute to the High Touch Marketing tech strategy/roadmap with the Marketing Operations team
- Work with other departments to plan and execute your vision
- Forecast lead and budget plans that align to company monthly conversion and revenue goals
- Work with Sales for a continuous feedback loop on process improvement
What you bring...
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience, with a strong emphasis on demand generation, pipeline building, ABM, lead lifecycle, and nurturing
- Experience creating and executing ROI-driven marketing campaign plans
- Experience working with third-party media sources to deliver new leads
- Data-driven; proven ability to leverage campaign results to drive strategy
- High energy, passionate, innovative, creative, with exceptional influence
- Strong understanding of SaaS applications and business intelligence
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms
- You’re worked with tools like Drift, Pardot, and other martech
- Experience with SFDC, running reports, campaign management, and lead management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, writing, and project management skills
Nice to Have
- Salesforce Admin level skills
- BA/BS/BCom in a related field
- You’ve worked at a rapidly growing technology startup
- You’ve defined a category
- Experience in the consumer brand marketing category
- You can sniff out B.S. have great intuition
Why Join Us?
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.