FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003, but we’re just getting started. We're building a kick-ass online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. We’re known for extraordinary customer service. FreshBooks has offices in Canada, USA and Amsterdam (European HQ). We’re proud to serve paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Account Manager
You connect with existing FreshBooks customers to make sure they are getting the most out of their experience with us. You’ll find solutions, crunch the numbers, and really demonstrate the value of our product and services. We’ve literally got thousands of clients in Europe, who are in need of you.
- Drive your funnel to consistently overachieve quotas
- Process and maintain inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, our customers, and web properties
- Conduct basic financial analysis on customer data and consult/upsell customers
- Work across departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
- Work your funnel by making 40 calls a day
- 2+ years of B2B / B2C sales experience, during which you overachieved your quotas
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Successful experience with uncovering clients’ business challenges
- Ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership
- Excellent online presentation skills (Zoom)
Bonus points for:
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Training in a popular selling system (SPIN, MEDDIC, etc)
- Experience in SaaS / Bookkeeping / Payments Processing / Services
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today! A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly. The recruitment process consists of 3 phone/face-2-face conversations.
Why Join Us
We're laser-focused on delivering extraordinary experiences to small and medium sized business owners across the world. Our global team has over 400 FreshBookers, but we’ve just started building the European Sales Team. This is your opportunity to be able to say later: “I was one of the first FreshBook Sales employees in Europe”. We’re committed to investing in growing your skills through continuous coaching and training. We’re confident that you’ll enjoy our amazing office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Not 100% sure?
Please check out our career pages and read reviews from employees on Glassdoor. You’ll see our happy clients leaving reviews on G2.com. As per LinkedIn's data, our team has grown with more than 100 employees (+40%) year on year.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
Here at FreshBooks, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Should you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, please advise your recruiter on how we can meet your needs to ensure a fair and equitable selection process in a confidential manner.