FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries
The Opportunity - Technical Talent Acquisition Partner (Contract)
A Technical Talent Acquisition Partner manages an exciting full-cycle recruitment desk and partners with leaders across our organization to uncover and attract top talent. You are a process-driven, analytical and entrepreneurial recruitment professional who is passionate about their career, has top-notch communication skills and loves building new relationships; read on!
What You’ll Do
- End-to-end technical recruitment initiatives including hiring manager intake sessions, job postings, candidate sourcing, resume screening, phone interviews, scheduling, feedback solicitation, candidate communication, offer negotiation.
- Employ a multi-channel approach towards candidate sourcing (i.e. creative & social sourcing, online and offline events, meetups, job fairs, direct sourcing)
- Build candidate pipelines for future growth, especially in areas like Software Development, Data, Design and Product.
- Build influential relationships and credibility with candidates, colleagues, hiring managers, and executive team.
- Advise the organization on recruitment best practices.
- Coach interviewers in effective screening, interviewing, and talent selection techniques.
- Document all activity in the ATS and continually improve ATS systems & efficiencies.
- Diligently follow up with candidates and clients.
- Promote the FreshBooks Employee Referral Program.
- Host recruitment and employer brand events.
- Produce detailed recruitment reports and work closely with the HRBP team to ensure headcount and hiring goals are aligned.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience working in a corporate recruitment environment, 5+ years preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working for a software, hardware, technology services or similar product/high-tech focussed company.
- Strong experiences sourcing top talent in areas like Software Development, Data Science, Product Management, Product Design and Sales.
- University degree in Commerce, Industrial Relations, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Passion for a career in Recruitment, interested in feedback & career development.
- Courage, a strong sense of ownership, curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen.
- Strong experiences with end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of reqs.
- Creative sourcing/social sourcing skills & an ability to create a candidate pipeline from scratch using online and offline resources.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional email and calendar management skills.
- Detail oriented, flexible, helpful, professional.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.