FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: Building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 160 countries.
The Opportunity: Creative Services Manager
FreshBooks is seeking a Creative Services Manager who will handle full suite (strategic planning, creative and technical) executions of marketing campaigns and creative. You will liaise between marketing managers as well as the creative teams in our internal agency, making sure everyone knows what they’re doing and the role it plays in our bigger picture. You will be responsible for briefing processes and intake. And you’ll ensure the orderly flow and time management of all projects from initiation to completion.
What you'll do:
- Handle briefing processes and brief intake
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, on budget, and within scope
- Maintain a clear vision of the direction of all projects and keep production focused in that direction
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Support, Strategy and Business Development to ensure that content in all languages is localized and reflects our market needs
- Maintain the relationship with the Translation Platform Provider, controlling the Translation Management System (TMS) and defining and tracking success metrics
- Manage and communicate status to the internal project team
- Ensure that issues and risks are properly identified, considered, escalated and resolved
- Prepare project scope and develop comprehensive project plans (including inclusions, constraints, assumptions, risks and exclusions)
- Prepare, coordinate, track and traffic all interim and final deliverables with the Creative team
- Manage project change to control scope, quality, schedule, cost and resourcing
- Assist with QA process in preparation for stakeholder review
- Coordinate data and reporting to support creative strategy and execution
- Provide input and direction on improving creative workflows and processes
Who you are…
- Ability to work efficiently across many different projects in a fast-paced production environment
- 5+ years of interactive project management experience
- Repeatable and varied experience managing a variety of large scope project types, including:
- Marketing campaigns
- Site builds and complete site redesigns
- Experience with Translation Management Systems (TMS) and CAT tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of start-to-finish project tasks across the multiple digital disciplines
- Proficient in managing and controlling: Project scope, schedule, budget and resource management/reporting, and change management and project roadmap development
- Ability to handle numerous planned and unplanned projects, initiatives, roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrates mature judgment in the ability to manage up, down and sideways
- Post-secondary education – Diploma or Degree – preferred (will consider relevant work experience)
- Advanced skills in MS Project, MS Office and Visio, Trello, JIRA, as well as spreadsheet and database experience
- Completion of PMP certification is a strong asset
- Knowledge of Smartling and Lionbridge is an asset
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer that embraces the differences in all of our employees. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all FreshBookers. All applicants are evaluated based on their experience and qualifications in relation to this position.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.