FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Senior Partner Marketing Manager
This new role is an exciting opportunity to help develop the first partner marketing program for a network of 30+ partners. We are seeking a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to support and run strategic marketing programs. In this role, you will be partnering cross functionally to create and implement co-marketing programs with FreshBooks’ ecosystem of software, bank, and resellers.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a 5-year strategy with the Business Development team that helps generate co-marketing and strategic partnerships.
- Administer co-marketing programs to increase customer engagement and adoption of FreshBooks’ partner integrations and generate new users.
- Oversee end-to-end planning and execution of sponsorships, partner tradeshows, co-marketing campaigns, and events with the Business Development and Sales teams.
- Work with product marketing and agency partners to create collateral, customer success stories, and other supporting marketing materials.
- Provide partners with co-branded enablement materials and tools to execute their own marketing programs and demand gen that promotes FreshBooks.
What You’ll Have:
- At least 6+ years of experience in Marketing with a minimum of 4 years of B to B Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Marketing Program management; Partner Marketing, Tradeshows & Events, Campaigns, Customer Success Stories.
- Experience Managing partner relationships, external vendors, and agencies.
- Presenting to Senior Leaders and navigating organizational buy in.
- Strong understanding of business metrics.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, & willingness to creatively solve problems.
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills; ability to influence others and drive decisions.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com