FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
We are looking for an Analyst to join our growing team and manage the reporting, analysis & general data needs as it relates to the product.
You will enable FreshBooks to derive insights from our product and usage data to improve the engagement of our customers. The ideal candidate for this opportunity is a strong problem-solver with a knack for translating data into insights. You will collaborate with Product Owners, designers, and developers to drive growth at FreshBooks.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult directly with Product Owners and internal stakeholders to gather and understand the requirements for analysis.
- Use your SQL skills to perform complex joins and gather the data you need.
- Organize and execute analyses by translating raw data into actionable insights.
- Develop dashboards and reporting in Looker to support the tracking of product-based KPI’s.
- Drive product and feature enhancements by synthesizing and communicating current events and what to do next.
What You’ll Have:
- Ideally 2 years in data analytics, or business intelligence related roles
- Excellent problem-solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with reporting and integration tools (Looker is a plus)
- You know what a SaaS business is and how they make money
- Knowledge of Python or R is an asset
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.