FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
We consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We're seeking for confident individuals with a can-do attitude who wants to be a part of a fast-paced, work-hard, yet a great culture. At FreshBooks we celebrate wins, make positive change in the world, and have fun all at the same time, every day. The Customer Success is a close-knit team of busy bodies who are driven to find a way to make every customer successful and this includes influencing product and decision making, problem solving, and a whole lot of persuasion.
What you’ll do:
- You will be focused on developing and building up existing client relationships.
- You will strive to ensure that all our clients are making the most out of their experience with FreshBooks.
- You will foster adoption, retain clients, and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the point-of-contact for everyday questions and ensure all parties have a positive experience.
- Actively manage customer relationships via phone and emails to increase adoption, ensure retention, and increase satisfaction.
- Ignite a sense of excitement with the client, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible.
- Help customers identify gaps in their business process and workflow and recommend packages that will fit the needs of our clients
- Meet the deadline for assigned sales targets as a team
What you’ll have:
- 2+ years of Inside Sales, Business Development or Customer Service experience
- Post-secondary education
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to respond to ad-hoc requests from internal and external clients
- The desire to learn and take on new challenges
- Problem solving skills and the desire to help people
Why Join Us?
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.