FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity - Recruitment Coordinator (Co-op)
FreshBooks is seeking an organized, outgoing and collaborative individual for a 4-month co-op placement to be an integral member of our Talent Acquisition team. We are growing aggressively and have this opportunity for you to learn and grow your career in Recruitment and HR where you will be working at a very fast pace where no 1 day is the same.
What you’ll do:
- Interface with candidates and interview team members to coordinate interview schedules ensuring that appropriate confidentiality is maintained.
- Co-ordinate face to face meetings for local candidates and web-exes, video-conferencing and zoom meetings with remotely located candidates and interview team members.
- Create schedules and distribute to the interview team in a timely fashion
- Be accountable for managing the selection of Summer and Co-op Student programs
- Conducts screening activities and interviews for entry level positions as necessary.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with various on-going activities
- Ensure maintenance of interview guides/questions/competency inventories are relevant and aligned to competencies.
- Support Talent Acquisition with additional project work in alignment with divisional HR goals
- Responsible for ongoing audit, storing, filing of recruitment records
- Maintain the requisition audit checklist
What you have:
- Good organization and time management skills
- Sense of urgency
- An ability to work with anyone, including executives to get the job done and the needle moved
- Hunger to learn and take on more projects
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.