FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
Freshbooks is building a new team to support B2B sales and marketing efforts. You would lead the team and be responsible for all upmarket GTM and marketing. As a B2B Marketing Director, you will share the strategy and execution of our high value customer segments by using GTM channels and lifecycle marketing across the entire marketing funnel to increase demand, lead generation, and subscription revenue. You will also work closely with the Sales team to identify opportunities and continually test new paths to acquire upmarket customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Build the B2B marketing strategy to drive MQL’s and SQL’s via marketing channels, support from marketing teams, external vendors, and nurture the existing database.
- Develop integrated marketing plans to drive measurable top-line growth of new customers.
- Own a shared goal of monthly MQL/SQL creation and a shared revenue target with the Sales team.
- Liaise with the Content team to create a portfolio of demand-driving assets, including case studies, infographics, product overviews, landing pages, sales presentations, social media posts and more, for use in email campaigns, paid media, social media, email, landing pages, as well as leave-behinds for the sales team.
- Manage the B2B Marketing technology infrastructure which includes Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly Exact Target), and related reporting + analytics tools
- Create inbound demand and bring the Sales team pipeline opportunities.
- Improve the performance and conversion rates of existing B2B assets
- Use a segmentation mindset to build strategies to acquire customers across numerous verticals and lifecycles.
- Support Freshbooks’ presence at conferences and speaking events that will help drive leads and brand awareness.
- Increase Freshbooks’ awareness in high value customer segments
- Measure and manage KPI’s and reporting related to B2B marketing activities.
- Collaborate with the Sales team and understand how to support their efforts to drive more opportunities.
What You’ll Have:
- Passion for understanding the customer and identifying business needs and solutions.
- Desire to help solve business, technology, and analytical problems.
- Experience with all B2B strategies and tactics.
- Proven experience in deploying a B2B marketing playbook in an organization.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams.
- Experience managing and working B2B vendors and martech (Salesforce, Exact Target, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc).
- Must have proven experience with generating and measuring MQL’s and SQL’s.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business metrics like ARPU, MRR, Churn, CAC, LTV.
- Work with senior stakeholders and manage QBR’s to review past performance and future strategy.
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com