FreshBooks has an ambitious vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high-performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary product and customer service experiences and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The opportunity – Product Data Analytics Manager
We are looking for a Product Data Analytics Manager to join our growing team and manage the testing, reporting, analysis & general data needs as it relates to our product.
The ideal candidate has a scientific mindset and a knack for distilling clean & clear solutions from complicated scenarios. The ideal candidate will also have strong business acumen and be able to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across the entire product development organization to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures. The right person for the job will apply their knowledge of analysis, research methodology and people management to solving real problems faced by our company and find opportunities for improvement across all aspects of the user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Consult with Product Managers to gather requirements and direct analysis
- Coordinate cross-functional projects (Marketing, PD, Support)
- Manage the Product analysis & reporting request process
- Understand the impact of product decisions and provide data-driven recommendations
- Able to identify possible areas of improvement and collaboratively drive change
- Provide both short and long-term solutions; able to find optimal solutions to address both
- Develop expert-level understanding of our businesses and usage data
- Communicate results and impacts of analyses to stakeholders
What you have:
- 2+ years of experience in coaching, developing and managing a team
- 5+ years of analytics experience working with user/customer data or product analytics
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Demonstrated success as an analyst at a growing company
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and distill technical information
- Experience developing dashboards in Looker, Tableau or similar tool
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, R or Python
- Commitment to working in a diverse and inclusive organization
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, math, economics is preferred
Why Join Us
We're a motivated bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to businesses. You will be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build an elite one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.