FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building an elite online accounting application to help small businesses better handle their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Paid Search Specialist
FreshBooks is looking for a Paid Search Specialist that will collaborate with a cross-functional group of marketers, developers, and data scientists to improve and drive performance at FreshBooks. You will play a hands-on role which will involve a variety of platforms including Google Ads and Bing Ads.
You will be also be the administer of all paid search campaigns, seeing every campaign from start to finish. These responsibilities include organizing, launching and optimizing campaigns; as well as continually monitoring, evaluating campaign performance.
What you'll do:
- Work with multiple ad platforms such as Google Ads, SA360, Bing Ads, Apple Search Ads.
- Work with analytics and BI platforms like GA360, Looker, and others.
- Conduct keyword research, aggregate keywords by intent, and write compelling ad copy.
- Map and test audience segmentation tactics.
- Multivariate testing and CRO of landing pages using Optimizely.
- Using automated bid strategies in both Google Ads & SA360.
- Tracking and reporting on key value metrics to drive optimization decisions.
- Maintain vendor relationships and participating in appropriate beta testing.
What you will bring:
- 1-2 years of experience executing paid search campaigns in an in-house or agency role.
- A passion for staying up-to-date on the latest developments in digital marketing.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- An understanding of Customer Lifetime Value, CPA and return on investment in customer acquisition.
- A degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or other quantitative field.
- Advanced Excel knowledge, including pivot tables.
- A natural curiosity and attention to detail.
What you might have:
- Experience with startups or small businesses , SaaS and/or B2B online acquisition.
- Big Data aggregation experience.
Why Join Us?
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by hardworking team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help shape how we build an elite software start-up right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today. A member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.