FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
What we are looking for:
Up for a challenge and love all things Salesforce? This job might be made just for you! As FreshBooks’ resident Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for overseeing the configuration, use, and best practice of our Salesforce ecosystem. With your expertise, you will also work closely with other stakeholders in the business to further leverage Salesforce within our customers journeys with our product.
With previous experience managing a Sales Cloud instance, you’ll be able to assist FreshBooks in its day-to-day operations of Salesforce and work to standardize usage of the platform (working closely with our Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams). It’s a huge plus if you have experience working with Salesforce at other SaaS companies, and have some knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot.
- Fulfil the administrative Salesforce needs from the Sales and Marketing groups
- Find opportunities to further improve process and workflow within Salesforce
- Be the gatekeeper for any additions or changes to the platform, and ensure overall best practice is being followed
- Assist our Sales operational lead in building out dashboards and reports as needed
- Be the leader, form strong working relationships with everyone who touches the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Collaborate with our development teams and operational leaders in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, building strong connections with our suite of tools
- Strong internal customer service skills, excellent collaborator, and communicator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Strong background managing a Sales cloud instance (2 + years preferred, preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Ability to work with Salesforce tools like DataLoader
- Marketing Cloud and Pardot experience a huge plus
- Experience working effectively with Development and Data Ops teams
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.