FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Account Manager, Acquisition
The Business Development Manager, Acquisition is a critical member of our Sales team. In this role, one is responsible for connecting with net new client prospects to FreshBooks to educate them on the various benefits that FreshBooks can provide to assist in the growth of their successful businesses. You are a Sales professional in that you develop rapport, ask open ended questions, uncover challenges, understand potential impacts of those challenges and create efficient solutions leveraging FreshBooks applications that will solve the challenges of these customer prospects.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Creating, managing and closing your funnel to consistently overachieve assigned quotas
- Processing and maintaining inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, business development leads and other lead sources
- Leveraging social media tools to help add leads to your funnel
- Working with inter-related departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
We feel you'll be an amazing fit for this position if you:
- Have 2+ years of B2B sales experience with a proven track record of overachieving on your quotas
- Are able to manage a busy sales desk of 30+ dials a day
- Possess a strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Demonstrate an ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals
- Are adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills & presentation skills
Bonus points for having:
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Complete sales training in a popular selling system (SPIN, PSS, etc)
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.