FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Sales Manager
What you'll do:
- Build, coach and lead the Acquisition Sales team in an effort to increase net new customer revenue
- Create and build a successful and long-term revenue channel
- Build sales strategies for new sales channels
- Accurately forecast the team’s monthly, quarterly and annual results using salesforce.com
- Lead the team to identify net new customers & conduct prospecting calls
- Inspire the Sales team to exceed net new revenue expectations & overachieve consistent activity levels
- Coach and lead the team to use a consultative selling methodology
- Be a people manager to the team & work/plan closely with your HRBP and Sales leadership
- Work with the Marketing team to create and implement effective lead generation strategies
- Continuously build on our sales training program in an effort to ramp new Sales hires up with speed and efficiency
What you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience leading a Sales team
- 3 to 5 years of experience selling software, SaaS solutions, software services or similar
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding quotas
- Strong experiences as a mentor/coach and people manager
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience using saleforce.com is preferred
- Experience with SPIN, PSS or similar preferred
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.