FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Social, Display, & Programmatic)
The Digital Marketing Manager will enable FreshBooks to derive insights from campaigns and utilize customer interaction data to generate growth via an increase in cost effective, high quality trials. You will work with cross functional teams to convert these users from trial to paid subscription and work with industry metrics like LTV, ROI, CAC, and Payback. You have a love for translating data into insight and presenting that information to stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize & manage paid social, display & programmatic marketing campaigns
- Derive data from various reporting including attribution modelling and cross-device to make campaign optimizations
- Analyze audience data and activate against them across multiple platforms
- Conduct in-depth analysis and evaluate success of tactics against campaign KPIs
- Monitor, track, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to maximize investment
- Cross-functional campaign development with internal teams
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in paid social, display, & digital marketing as well as consumer behaviour and recommend improvements to accounts
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing display & paid social campaigns
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in programmatic with hands-on platform experience with multiple major DSPs
- Experience using advertising platforms (Google AdWords, DBM, DCM)
- Experience using social biddable platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Experience with analytical tools (Google Analytics, Looker, & Optimizely)
- High level of technical proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical and analytical mindset
What you'll need:
- Proven experience within attribution modelling and related analyses
- Industry experience with SaaS metrics like MRR, CPT, CPU, CAC, LTV, etc
- High level of attention to detail and the ability
- Experience with a wide variety of marketing platforms and the related tech stack
- Quantitative background with strong analytical skillset
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include a stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com