Analytics Manager Job Description – Conversion
We are looking for an Analytics Manager to join our growing team and manage the testing, reporting, analysis & general data needs as it relates to our Trial-to-Pay Customer experience. This role reports jointly to both the Conversion and Analytics team.
The ideal candidate has a knack for distilling clean & clear solutions from complicated scenarios and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across marketing, sales & product to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures. The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of analysis, marketing operations and people management to solving real problems faced by our company and find opportunities for improvement across all aspects of the trial experience.
What you’ll do:
- Organize and execute ad-hoc analyses covering, but not limited to
- A/B testing for campaign treatments
- Overall communication performance (RPC, RPC Sales, Opens, CTR etc)
- Changes in trial usage behaviors (organically and due to marketing)
- Profiling and trending of customer segments
- Cohort based investigations tied to performance gains and losses
- Plan selection and optimization
- Consult directly with internal clients to gather requirements and execute reporting:
- Dashboards for core performance metrics
- Self-serve reporting on detailed customer trends and long-term performance
- Ensure availability & accuracy of data (with Data Op’s) and reporting (from your team)
- Communicate results and impacts of analyses to stakeholders
- Co-ordinate cross-functional Conversion projects (Marketing, PD, Support)
- Anticipate future demands (of stakeholders & team) and implement solutions to meet them
- Co-ordinate cross-functional conversion projects with our Data Sciences team to discover insights not possible in regular, self-guided analyses
- Oversee the analysis & reporting request process: tracking requests, prioritization & review
What you have:
- Excellent problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills
- Comprehensive experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions (via all related tools and technologies)
- Experience with reporting and integration tools (Periscope, Stich, Heap, Looker)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Working knowledge of predictive modelling and data science principles
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously
Why Join Us?
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. In this role you will be working at the forefront of marketing analytics surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for building an amazing software company right here in downtown Toronto. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we’d like to meet you.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.