The Opportunity: Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager will execute the content and social media strategies, act as a resource and coordinate with stakeholders across the Company, and identify and prioritize opportunities related to content marketing and social media.
Specifically, this position includes:
- Creating, editing and packaging content, including blog posts, videos, infographics, whitepapers, eBooks and webinars and more
- Ensuring content that maps to the buyer journey - covering top, middle, bottom of the funnel topics
- Managing and maintaining FreshBooks social channels, working with stakeholders across the organization
- Supporting freelancers and partners in ideating and producing full-funnel content
- Managing relationships with internal cross functional teams, particularly product, events & PR and customer support teams
- Championing content marketing in a product-driven organization
- Contributing to the development of content marketing and social media as a results and insights driving channel
- Prioritizing content and social initiatives based on brand positioning, acquisition goals, engagement potential, resources etc.
- Being an innovator and early adopter of emerging social and content trends and tools
- Monitoring the impact of content and social, and reporting on effectiveness of initiatives in an effort to maximize results and provide feedback to related stakeholders
- Working as part of a tightly knit team that thrives on collaboration and next-level execution
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if you have:
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, public relations or equivalent training
- 3-5 years of digital content and social media marketing experience
- A perfectionist streak when it comes to writing, editing, producing and presenting on-brand content across a number of media
- Analytical thinking: You own your own metrics, and ensure that every piece of content is helping us generate more leads, pipeline and revenue
- Experience working with freelance contributors who can create impactful content and ensure a high standard of output
- The ability to balance multiple projects and priorities, with wide-ranging objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills and capacity to work across all levels and departments in the organization
- A track record of creating social media engagement experiences and funnel-based content marketing
- Customer-focus, with exceptional written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adapt to change, prioritize competing issues and manage diverse projects
- Expert knowledge of Pardot, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Wordpress and SEO tools
Why Join Us:
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, health benefits from day 1 and extra days off (office is closed between Christmas and New Years)
- RRSP matching program and generous parental leave policy
- Weekly catered lunches, beer, and snacks
- Team and company offsites, hackoffs, and paid community volunteer days and religious observance days
- Professional development opportunities and flexible work schedules
- Office gym with showers and complimentary towel service
- Secure, indoor bike parking with well-stocked repair bay
- Ping Pong, Foosball, Massage Chairs, Nintendo Stations and more.
- Dog friendly office
- TTC Accessible
Sure, there are perks, but the real reason people are proud to work at FreshBooks is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. If you want to accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about and have just as much of a life outside the office as inside—you're exactly what we're looking for.
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.