FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Account Manager, FreshBooks Select
The Account Manager is a critical member of the Sales team. You connect with existing FreshBooks customers to make sure they are getting the most out of their experience with us - you find solutions, crunch the numbers, and really demonstrate the value of the product. In addition, you are tirelessly working to build your funnel in order to keep fuelling your sales fire!
What you'll do:
- Drive your funnel to consistently overachieve quotas
- Process and maintain inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, our customers, and web properties.
- Leverage Social Media tools to help add leads to your funnel (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Conduct basic financial analysis on customer data and consult/upsell customers
- Work across departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
- Work your funnel by making 50+ calls a day
What you'll need:
- B2B or B2C sales experience with a proven track record of overachieving your quotas
- Ability to make 50+ dials a day
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills (online and in person)
Bonus points for:
- Experience using Salesforce.com and training in a popular selling system (SPIN, PSS, etc)
- Experience in the SaaS or Payments Processing industries
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, health benefits from day 1 and extra days off (office is closed between Christmas and New Years)
- RRSP matching program and generous parental leave policy
- Weekly catered lunches, beer, and snacks
- Team and company offsites, hackoffs, and paid community volunteer days and religious observance days
- Professional development opportunities and flexible work schedules
- Office gym with showers and complimentary towel service
- Secure, indoor bike parking with well-stocked repair bay
- Ping Pong, Foosball, Massage Chairs, Nintendo Stations and more.
- Dog friendly office
- TTC Accessible
Sure, there are perks, but the real reason people are proud to work at FreshBooks is because each person knows their opinion is respected, and they can see the difference they make in the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. If you want to accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about and have just as much of a life outside the office as inside—you're exactly what we're looking for.
We value our people...
We recognize and reward ingenious work. We all have real lives, and respect work lifestyle balance. We all have a voice that is heard throughout the company. We always make time for fun, and have one of the most unique, employee-led cultures out there. Join the FreshBooks choir or a class in the gym, organize a gaming night, teach a dev lunch and learn, or use a paid volunteer day to share your skills with the community. Salaries are competitive and compensation packages include stake in the company. Interested? Let’s get started!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.