FreshBooks has a big vision. We launched in 2003 but we’re just getting started and there’s a lot left to do. We're a high performing team working towards a common goal: building a world class online accounting application to help small businesses better manage their finances. Known for extraordinary customer service and based in Toronto, Canada, FreshBooks serves paying customers in over 120 countries.
The Opportunity – Account Manager
The Account Manager is a critical member of our Sales team. You connect with existing FreshBooks customers to make sure they are getting the most out of their experience with us - you find solutions, crunch the numbers, and really demonstrate the value of our products. In addition, you are tirelessly working to build your funnel in order to keep fuelling your sales fire!
What you'll do:
- Drive your funnel to consistently overachieve quotas
- Process and maintain inbound leads generated from FreshBooks marketing efforts, our customers, and web properties.
- Leverage Social Media tools to help add leads to your funnel (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Conduct basic financial analysis on customer data and consult/upsell customers
- Work across departments to ensure proper and successful implementation
- Work your funnel by making 50+ calls a day
What you'll need:
- B2B or B2C sales experience with a proven track record of overachieving your quotas
- Ability to make 50+ dials a day
- A strong sense of ownership coupled with great adaptability
- Ability to consistently find ways to meet and surpass your goals
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet customer requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills (online and in person)
Bonus points for:
- Experience using Salesforce.com and training in a popular selling system (SPIN, PSS, etc)
- Experience in the SaaS or Payments Processing or Bookkeeping industries
Why Join Us
We're an ambitious bunch, with our eyes laser-focused on shipping extraordinary experiences to small business owners. You'll be surrounded by talented team members who share a common vision for what an amazing software company could be, and have the opportunity to help build a world-class one, right here in downtown Toronto.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch with you shortly!
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.