FreeWill is an award-winning, social-good startup that has raised more than $4 billion for high impact nonprofits since we were founded in 2017. We’ve been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Oprah’s magazine, and our co-CEOs have even been named to Town & Country’s “Top 50 Philanthropists” list.
All of this is because we’ve figured out how to make some powerful (but complicated!) ways to donate much easier and more accessible. Our products make things easier for the donors who want to change the world and for nonprofits doing heroic work around the planet.
In the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 5 people to 100+ (all smart, tenacious, and kind), and continue to grow quickly. We’d love to have you be a part of this adventure.
Full-time • Excellent Benefits • Work from Anywhere in the US (except CO, AL, or LA)
About the role
As a Senior Partner Support Specialist, you will deliver world class support and help high impact nonprofits to maximize their success with our products and services. You will coordinate efforts across internal and external teams to ensure timely and complete resolution of any issues, with constant communication from start to finish. You will also be directly responsible for establishing and improving processes and tools to better support nonprofits across the country.
- Resolve customer issues efficiently and with kindness
- Identify and share feature requests to product/engineering teams
- Coordinate and track efforts across teams
- Manage escalations and pull in stakeholders as needed
- Establish continuous improvement initiatives for internal processes and tools
- Create and maintain documentation to help with knowledge sharing and address FAQs
- Report on customer trends and issues and coordinate proactive initiatives with internal teams
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years in technical support/customer success role or similar expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical troubleshooting experience
- Basic familiarity with web applications
- Empathy and kindness and can de-escalate situations
- Customer Advocate
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Experience establishing new processes
- Fast learner
Nice to have but not required
- Background in customer support, services, and/or project management
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira or similar tools/platforms
In addition to the immense personal and professional satisfaction you’ll gain from helping to raise $1T for high impact nonprofits in a kind and joyful work environment, full time employees at FreeWill are eligible for the following benefits:
- Work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Commuter benefits
- Company stock options
- Medical/Dental/Vision (some single coverage medical plans are 100% employer paid, subsidized rates for spousal, parent-child, and family coverage)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Free One Medical membership
- Paid parental leave for all parents
- Option to work from our new, beautiful NYC office, located in the Financial District
- Fully paid trips, such as an annual work retreat in a relaxing location
- Staff holidays and FreeDays (periodic one day office closures to rest and refresh)
- Regular (virtual) team events
- $250 monthly co-working budget which can be used for local co-working spaces (for team members located outside of the NYC metro only).
- $300 annual budget to outfit your home office or cover utility bills
- $1,000 referral bonuses for growing our FreeWill community
- $1,000 annual professional development budget
FreeWill is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a remote-first company that’s able to hire in 47 states and D.C. Unfortunately, we are unable to hire in Colorado, Alabama, or Louisiana at this time. We also can’t sponsor working visas, so all applicants will need to have work authorization in the US.
Excited about our mission? Success in serving nonprofit partners requires our dedication to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. We can’t wait to learn with and from you.