- Work with the leadership team to develop our people strategy, supporting a high-performance culture that gets the best out of everyone.
- Responsible for the whole employee lifecycle, from an awesome onboarding experience to compliance with training requirements to feedback cadence to celebrating milestones.
- Partner with our talent acquisition professionals and hiring managers to ensure we’re hiring the right people for the culture and kind of company we want to build.
- Be a trusted advisor and counsel on people-related issues and policies to team members across the whole company.
- Own and level-up our people frameworks: performance management, career progression, learning and development, compensation.
- Be prepared to put on many hats, especially in the first six to twelve months, as we scale our company rapidly.
- Your passion is helping others achieve their very best.
- You’ve led People teams before at high growth companies and know how to leverage the opportunities and challenges when scaling a company from 50 to 500.
- You’re super organised and fearless in making sure everyone commits to, and follows, the people policies you design to support a high-performance culture.
- Your leadership style is empathetic, approachable and candid and you are able to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Culture matters deeply to you and you never tire of evangelising how we as a company can enable everyone to do the best work of their lives.
- You value diversity and inclusion because you know we can only perform at the highest level when everyone can bring their whole self to work and we look at things from different perspectives.
- Are excited about what we’re doing at Freetrade and where we’re headed!
- You feel strongly aligned with our company values and want to be a big part of where we take them from here:
- Candid - We are open with each other and our customers.
- Curious - We go deep and learn.
- Focused - We sweat the details.
- Humble - We seek and value feedback.
- Gritty - We never give up.
The application process consists of a short phone interview, followed by a task and a couple of on-site interviews at our office in London.
We offer a competitive salary plus stock options and lots of other benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you. We're very open about what we're working on, and the best places to learn more are our buzzing community forum and our blog.