Product Manager Driver (Supply)
Join our Driver (Supply) team in product, a highly impactful department combining elements of strategy, vision and value generation. In Supply we define the future of ride-hailing. Within this role you will centrally own the Driver user experience, end to end. You will closely collaborate with the other product teams to create a world class user experience in topics such as onboarding, on tour and off tour.
We are looking for a highly motivated person that falls in love with the problem rather than in the solutions. This role will offer you unfiltered insights, problems and opportunities, about our users that you will need to prioritize and validate to improve our user experience. You will be building the products that help our supply partners thrive in their day to day work by providing them the tools they need to successfully navigate the city and their work.
We are looking forward to your application and can't wait for you to join us on the journey!
Location: You can join us either in one of our offices in Hamburg, Berlin or Barcelona or 100% remotely in one of the 11 countries where we have a legal entity**
- Proactively identify key opportunities to independently scope, prioritise and lead their validation and execution end-to-end
- Develop overall product strategy, manage the roadmap and lead its execution to drive sustainable user engagement
- Provide leadership in defining MVPs or Experiments that allow us to test our hypothesis while delivering a delightful customer experience
- Work closely with development teams and mediate between technical, UX/UI and business matters, backing up your opinion with data and drive decisions forward when needed
- UX / UI Skill: Aptitude for UI/UX and having a keen eye for what makes a good customer experience. Experience working very hands-on with designers
- Fluency with Data: Analytical mindset and ability to independently leverage data for prioritisation and decision making, plus experience working with data tools (e.g. Tableau, Mixpanel)
- Stakeholder Management: Strong collaboration, and superb communication skills (both written and oral) and ability to synthesize information quickly
- Commercial Understanding: Proven record of taking complex business problems and coming up with innovative and effective product solutions. Understanding of marketplace dynamics will be a plus.
- Impact: You have a solid track record of driving concrete results at consumer-facing start-ups/large organizations and Experience delivering web or mobile products of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular basis across different platforms.
- A/B Testing: Strong knowledge of Experimentation at scale
- You feel comfortable handling uncertainty and operate independently
** legal entities: France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Italy, England, Ireland, Poland, Romania & Greece
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidised gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? We offer Udemy e-learning platform, subsidised language classes, internal peer-to-peer trainings and more to support your learning & development opportunities.
More Benefits? Monthly mobility budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is Europe’s leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1,900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.