We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative (Junior) Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join our Marketing Team in Ireland This exciting role will allow you to play a key part in the transition of FREE NOW to a Multi Mobility provider across all our markets in Europe.
Reporting to our Senior Marketing Communications Manager, this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly motivated team at an exciting growth stage.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager on the development of the CRM strategy across both passenger and driver.
- Lead the implementation of CRM strategies including development of content and in house creative that is on brand and in line with communications hierarchies.
- Manage the pacing, planning and execution of all communications for all CRM including in app flows, email and owned assets.
- Ensure brand guardianship is adhered to as well as excellence and consistency across every communication.
- Contribute to the delivery of key commercial KPIs such as rides, revenue, base engagement and customer acquisition.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to manage all owned channels and ensure they are kept up to date and in line with the overarching strategy and marketing objectives.
- Use data and insights to develop marketing campaigns with a view of continuous optimisation and learning.
- Manage CRM reporting and end of campaign analysis to capture and apply key learnings.
- Develop, review and maintain marketing processes to ensure ongoing efficiency of operations.
- Drive efficiencies through regular A/B testing, clever segmentation and optimised incentivisation campaigns.
- Manage lifecycle communications, translations and in app content flows in conjunction with key central teams and stakeholders.
- Lead on all product marketing communications across driver and passenger customer bases.
- At least 3+ years of in-house marketing and content development experience.
- You will have demonstrated good knowledge and understanding of consumer insight and will have strong interest in staying informed of external trends and developments that may affect our brand.
- You are collaborative. You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to work closely and seamlessly with other team members and cross functional teams.
- You have a proactive, independent and energised approach to working under pressure.
- Experience in startup companies and/or fast-paced environments.
- Experience working within the mobility sector.
- Product & App marketing experience is a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services and car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) and hive (e-scooter and e-bikes in 3 European markets).
Summed up, those services currently attract 45 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.