We are FREE NOW, the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Along with ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services, like electric bicycles, scooters and mopeds, and car sharing. Our group consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) Together, these services currently attract 45 million customers in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. That makes us the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest growing ride-hailing platform in Latin America. We also work with lots of third party providers to offer our customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, we have more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices, led by our CEO Marc Berg.
- Promote Product knowledge and serve as the team's subject matter expert, for the entire suite of features across various Products and Back offices.
- You will investigate and triage bug reports, ensuring a comprehensive assessment and impact analysis for issues.
- You will contribute to improving our products by aggregating and understanding product feedback and enhancements needed from growing issues.
- Facilitate communication and sharing of data between cross-functional Product teams to drive efficiency and product growth
- Provide detailed analysis to inform key product development teams about decisions making for growing issues.
- Influence innovation across the Product Success team and identify opportunities for simplicity and scalability.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date documentation, guidelines and best practices for how to use various back-offices and features.
- You will aid and develop internal processes to ensure the optimisation of products within Free Now.
- Have comparable experience in a Product facing role.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- A solid understanding of Product and best working practices to deliver results.
- Familiar with using debugging tools and experience using logging tools such as Kibana.
- Analytical mindset and expertise in delivering data-driven solutions and insights.
- Ability to work proactively and have a solution-focused approach to address issues and help drive results.
- Strong team player, with an ability to connect people and teams to our company vision.
- Experience working on highly detailed and complex projects which require significant organisational skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and you are able to relay complex technical information to any reader.
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we’re committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with enthusiastic, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
Right now, at FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations. We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidised gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical and get out there!
Let’s grow together. We believe in a transparent career growth plan, so you’ll get quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive. For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
We also offer language classes and internal peer-to-peer training.
Need a little more? 👏 When you join you’ll also get a monthly budget for FREE NOW trips, quarterly team events (currently online, but hopefully in some wonderful locations again soon), company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg (again, we’re online for now, but still making these super fun), relocation assistance for international applicants, birthdays off, a generous referral program, kudos (with prizes), and much more.