Are you a talented and experienced Recruiter looking for an opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading brands within the mobility industry? Do you have a real passion for finding the best talents, excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail? You truly care about a great candidate experience and would you like to be part of a great and warmly-welcoming team?
FREE NOW is looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter (f/m/d) to help manage our further business development. In this position you will cover the full life-cycle recruiting for different tech areas and will be responsible for hiring top talents in various seniority levels.
- Manage the entire recruitment process, including posting, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment testing and providing sound recommendations to hiring managers to ensure quality selection
- Partner with hiring managers to drive international recruitment efforts and provide guidance throughout the whole hiring process
- You recruit for open and planned positions and create and sustain effective methods and processes to identify and hire the most qualified candidates
- Proactively search for and build relationships with suitable candidates to establish a pipeline for future roles
- Extend job offers; ensure appropriate correspondence and counsel managers regarding hiring practices and procedures
- Ensure that every candidate has a great understanding of who we are and what we do
- 5+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting for tech roles either in-house or an agency
- You really enjoy sourcing, attracting and hiring great talents
- Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and external organizations
- Strong expertise with different talent sourcing methods and tools
- Ability to take initiative and work independently effectively in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, another language is a plus
Diversity and inclusion:
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 70 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, kudos and many more!
About FREE NOW:
FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 2,000 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg