At FREE NOW we solve key problems related to urban transportation. We are keen to hire a (Senior) Dynamic Pricing Analyst (m/f/d) to test and evaluate the impact of our marketplace-driven pricing products on customer behaviour and market response.
Pricing team develops solutions to define the optimal price of various mobility services, so as to keep a real time balance between demand and supply, operational excellence and enable revenue growth. This also includes analysing and balancing demand and supply by finding the sweet spot of right pricing.
You will deep dive, surface insights and drive actions to stabilize our double sided marketplace, balancing supply and demand for FREE NOW (ex: matching riders/drivers, while monitoring impact on guardrail KPIs).
You can join us either in one of our offices in Hamburg, Berlin or Barcelona or 100% remote within the EU.
- You analyse and understand various pricing products at FREE NOW, guaranteeing they are aligned with our local objectives & strategy - besides being correctly implemented, tracked, experimented upon and accounted for in the fast-moving world of urban mobility
- Monitor marketplace dynamics and suggest, test and recommend tweaks to the existing setup that will improve their efficiency and/or bring them closer to our desired strategy and balance demand and supply within marketplace - incorporating knowledge from local markets and competitive behaviours to deliver bulletproof analysis
- Work hand in hand with business stakeholders to incorporate the current and predicted competitive scenario into our pricing decisions
- You will work with large, interesting data sets including historical, real time and third party data streams
- Bring new insights and champion them using dashboards and good storytelling! We value ideas over hierarchy, and there's always a new path to follow if your idea is convincing and well backed with data
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in an innovative, highly motivated environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- At least 3 years experience in working with complex data models
- Very good knowledge of SQL and databases
- Experience in working with predictive models and significant knowledge of statistical programming tools (e.g. R, Python)
- Experience in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g.Tableau, Qlikview)
- Professional scientific skills, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly complex problems
- Experience in dynamic pricing and ride hailing markets is a plus
- Your are an effective communicator, a team-oriented person and an avid learner
- University degree in Maths, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines is a plus
- Fluent Proficiency in Business English
- Your enthusiasm about implementing advanced analytics and the will to play an essential role in the future of urban transport, make you an ideal
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is Europe’s leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1,900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.