At FREE NOW we are at the most exciting point in our history - building a world-class product used daily by more than a million people. We are a part of one of the most dynamic spaces for innovation in the world today: shaping mobility. Our daily business is solving large-scale, highly complex problems – and we love it. As a new "family member" you will stretch, learn, grow, and have fun doing it in a creative, diverse and collaborative environment. Don’t join FREE NOW because of our perks or great office locations, join us if you can’t wait to disrupt the mobility industry with us!
Being a part of our growing Analytics team at FREE NOW you will work closely with our Product teams and be the data subject matter expert for your focus area. Your goal will be to enable and drive data first product decisions.
- Model and evaluate user behaviour in order to identify potential value of planned projects
- Develop and evaluate A/B test experiments or other analyses to measure and report the performance of released features
- Support of our data driven product development through analysis of transactional, in-app, and external data
- Engage with internal stakeholders to gain an understanding of the problems that need to be solved and gather requirements for analysis tasks
- Communicate results and recommendations to all levels of the company including senior management and prioritisation committees
- Work closely with our software programmers and data engineers to create and capture data that is aligned with the business logic and allows modelling and analysis
- Provide expertise and support stakeholders in generating new product feature ideas
- Develop data tracking and collection concepts in order to ensure a high-quality analysis and evaluation
- Build post-measure dashboards that will serve as a feature monitoring tool for diverse stakeholders
- Be involved throughout the complete product lifecycle in order to guarantee a data-driven process
You are a problem solver, detail-oriented and self-motivated who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment, combining technical, product, business and leadership perspectives. Further key aspects of your profile are:
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Engineering or other fields with a strong mathematical-statistical background
- Very good knowledge of SQL and databases, experience in working with predictive models and strong knowledge of statistical programming tools (e.g. R, python)
- Experiences in working with Data Visualisation tools (e.g.Tableau, Qlikview) and
- Experience in working in a data driven analytics environment including an understanding of how to engage and influence decision makers
- Exceptional analytical skills, lateral thinking and experience in solving highly challenging problems
- Fluent in business English
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services and car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) and hive (e-scooter and e-bikes in 3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 45 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.