*** This role can be based anywhere in Europe ***
About the team:
Join our Marketplace Performance team that combines elements of marketing, strategy & pricing in an extremely fast-moving mobility tech business. You will be a full-fledged team member, identifying, sourcing, and supporting the execution of initiatives to support our company in growing sustainably. We are looking for a highly motivated problem solver to join our team. This role will offer you unfiltered insights into how we make decisions on a daily basis to improve the health of our marketplace & grow the business.
- Enrolled in a Master’s program of Business Administration / Management, Engineering or similar fields
- First experience in one of the following: Data Analytics, Corporate Development, Strategy, M&A or Management Consulting
- Big plus:
- Ride-hailing / Micro-mobility / Food delivery / other marketplace industry experience
- Familiar with marketing channels and concepts (targeting, segmentation, incrementality, LTV)
- Hard skills:
- Data driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through solid analytical thinking and experimentation
- Innovative mindset focused on doing things better and faster
- Solid skills in MS Office, experience in Google Suite (Spreadsheet, Slides), Tableau and SQL is a big plus
- Fluency in English required
- Soft skills:
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Very good attention to detail
- Good collaboration and communication skills and ability to manage expectations
- Self-starter with a high level of teamwork and a good sense of humour
- Willingness to go the extra-mile
- Reporting to Regional Revenue & Performance Lead; you will be supporting the Marketplace Performance team in daily decision making when it comes to handling both Demand (Passengers) & Supply (Drivers) in the most efficient way
- You will support in analysing the impacts and sensitivities of our demand & supply initiatives to continuously improving our marketplace KPIs and to generate efficient growth using Tableau
- You will support in in-depth pricing analysis & benchmarking against competitors and support our Pricing Lead in defining a commercial pricing framework
- With the support of the Data and Product teams, you will enable Marketplace Performance to use data driven frameworks and methodologies
- Within a cross-functional team of marketing stakeholders, you will be responsible for campaign coordination and support campaign design to ensure timely and high quality launch
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is Europe’s leading multi-mobility platform backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services such as e-scooters, e-bikes, e-vespas as well as car sharing.
It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets) and Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market). Summed up, those services currently attract 50 million users in 16 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America.
FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, around 1,900 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.