FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services and car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) and hive (e-scooter and e-bikes in 3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 45 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.
We are looking for an energetic, resilient, and highly operational champion with a strong ability to implement successful CRM campaigns and to overcome operational obstacles.
The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible to ensure proper execution, QA, and track of the CRM communications.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team and a rewarding environment in one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
- Contribute to developing the strategy and own execution of communications of the lifecycle of our users.
- Improve performance KPIs of campaigns, through better selections, including using available targeting and segmentation tools to best effect as well as creating new targeting techniques.
- Constantly monitor campaign results and immediately adapt activities based on new learnings.
- Leverage customer analytics, segmentation, and partner with the data science team to develop and execute customer response models.
- Ensure measurement systems are in place to assess campaign performance to test, refine, and scale initiatives.
- Drive strategic planning and develop a solid engagement calendar for the program in partnership with other key stakeholders in the organization.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of the operational infrastructure to support each of the available automated campaigns, and ensure proper integration with existing systems and processes.
- Work with internal partners such as Technology and Operations on implementation and collaboration.
- Partner with UX teams to assess campaign performance and identify key insights to improve communications.
- Develop and maintain documentation, guidelines, and best practices for our growth tools in order to maximize their effectiveness.
- At least four years of experience working or consulting in Marketing.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques, persona development, and lifecycle management.
- Proficient in creating experiments, data analyses, and using metrics to drive business results. Experience with marketing analytics and analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel, and relational databases.
- Excellent creativity, sense of visual design, and ability to produce copy that is engaging and on Brand.
- Ability to continuously learn and adopt new customer engagement strategies and technologies such as email, mobile apps, loyalty programs, gamification, etc.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Hyper-Organized. You achieve results on time and on deadline while communicating progress along the way.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end.
- Solutions-Oriented. You dive into the details to uncover the optimal solution.
- Collaborative. You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better.
- Another language from this bucket is a plus: Spanish, German, Polish, French, Portuguese, Romanian, Greek, or Italian.
- Experience developing email HTML campaigns using a major ESP (Exact Target, Responsys, Braze, Mailchimp, etc).
- Knowledge with Tableau, Mixpanel, or similar tools.
- Experience in other types of mobility such as scooter, car sharing, park sharing, etc.
- Experience in startup companies and/or fast-paced environments
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.