If you are an enthusiastic, energetic Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) with a passion for sales and achieving targets this is the role for you! We are looking for someone who is a fast learner with a great work ethic and enjoys the challenge to lead our growing sales department. You will be responsible for approx. 10 people and will report to the Director Sales Central Europe.
This role can be either located in Munich or Frankfurt.
- Deliver growth in a critical market and segment within the FREE NOW organisation
- Strategy definition, planning, target setting and day-to-day performance management of a team of approx. 10 sales staff in offices across Germany
- Lead, motivate, train and develop your team by understanding and making use if individual strengths and capabilities
- Manage own pipeline of accounts (as well as responsibility for overall team performance) and personally engage and sign key accounts
- React quickly to changes in market environment, definition of turnaround plans for individual segments or locations if required
- Represent FREE NOW within the industry, attend events and conferences and build a network in Germany and Europe
- Key internal stakeholder management, reporting on performance to the Director Sales Central Europe
- First sales leadership experience in leading and motivating a team
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Comfortable with ambiguity, thrives in a fast-moving environment where things change all the time
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to translate complex thoughts or strategies into easily digestible content (in both German and English)
- Strong sales skills and willingness to personally engage accounts is essential, pre-existing pipeline of targets from own network would be ideal
- Industry experience in travel management, ride hailing a plus
- Willing to travel 1-2 days per week to customer meetings and/or local offices
- Fluent German and English skills
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services and car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) and hive (e-scooter and e-bikes in 3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 45 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.