We are looking to grow our Customer Experience Team onsite in Lisbon, supporting our customers in Italian.
Do you mix well and love customer care? Are you an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter that is keen to learn with a passion for Customer Experience? Then this is the role for you! As a Customer Experience Representative you will be the first point of contact for all our customer segments.
These are your responsibilities:
- Finding individual solutions for our customers e.g. difficulties with the App, payment issues, lost items, receipts
- Moderation in difficult situations (especially between passenger and driver)
- Support in all matters of customer satisfaction
- Written correspondence in Italian
- Other related projects
These are your qualifications:
- Practical work experience in the area of Customer Service
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Technical understanding and fast learning capacities
- A warm approachable manner with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and strong desire for new challenges within a fast growing company
- Native-like fluency in Italian and fluent in English - please submit your application in English
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
The FREE NOW Group is the multi service mobility joint venture from Daimler and BMW. It consists of the services FREE NOW (9 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American markets and 1 European market), Kapten (3 European markets) and hive (3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 41 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. This makes the FREE NOW Group the biggest ride hailing provider in Europe and the fastest-growing in Latin America. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of the FREE NOW Group, which is led by CEO Marc Berg..