FREE NOW is the multi-service mobility joint venture backed by BMW Group and Daimler AG. Next to ride hailing, FREE NOW also offers micro-mobility services and car sharing. It consists of the services FREE NOW (10 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American and 1 European market) and hive (e-scooter and e-bikes in 3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 45 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. FREE NOW is therefore the biggest multi-service mobility provider in Europe and the fastest-growing ride-hailer in Latin America. FREE NOW works with various third party providers to offer their customers an even wider range of options to get from A to B. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of FREE NOW, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Demand Performance Manager. In this role you’ll steer the demand growth strategy and overall performance on international level.
- Reporting to Regional Revenue & Performance Lead; you are responsible for supporting the performance of the Demand (growth, conversion, engagement, retention) in the most efficient way within a cluster of countrie(s)
- In collaboration with the local and central Marketing teams, he/she is in charge of defining and validating the best acquisition and retention strategies for our users, including :
- Acquisition, activation, engagement and retention incentive campaigns (segmentation, format, cost & performance)
- Referral & Loyalty programs
- Online and offline marketing strategy
- You are in charge of analysing the impact and sensitivity of demand initiatives to continuously improve the demand funnel and optimise campaign budgets to bring efficient growth
- You will leverage and lead in-depth market studies (market share, competitor’s strategy, pricing competitiveness etc..) to develop best in class market knowledge
- With the support of the Data and Product teams, you will develop data driven decision making frameworks and methodologies, and lead the development of tools and product features to optimise the performance and the efficiency of our growth, engagement and retention strategies
- 3+ years of work experience, including at least 2 years experience in Strategy, M&A or similar position in a Marketplace industry
- Data driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Strategic thinker: able to see the big picture and balance long-term vision with short and medium-term goals
- Innovative mindset focused on doing things better and faster
- Strong collaboration, and communication skills and ability to synthesize information
- Ability to drive decision making across multiple departments and senior stakeholders
- Strong plus:
- Ridehailing / Micromobility / Food delivery industry knowledge and experience
- Experience working for a marketplace business or building a business
- Familiar with marketing channels and concepts (targeting, segmentation, incrementality, LTV)
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.