We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing expert to oversee strategy, implementation and optimization of all paid media efforts in multiple channels such as social, search and display. He / she must also be an experienced leader that can develop teams and manage ambiguities.
- Maintaining and further develop team of 10+ members into a world-class and effective digital marketing team
- Elaborate on the overall paid acquisition marketing strategy towards an integrated lifetime value approach
- Align internally with Brand, Product Marketing and Creative to deliver FREE NOW’s key message to the users effectively and efficiently
- Work closely together with Growth and Marketplace Performance team to drive sustainable growth in a rapid way
- Manage global media budget across 10+ countries and actively shift investments to achieve goals
- Oversee audience development and testing strategies balancing local and national advertising objectives
- Establish and manage a rigorous A/B testing calendar to optimize effectiveness of media spend
- Establish KPIs and configure reports and dashboards together with Marketing Intelligence team to proactively monitor campaign success and business results
- Analyze and communicate digital marketing performance to broader team and internal stakeholders
- Drive innovations and new channels that help us to generate more users and ROI from digital marketing
- More than 5 years of experience in digital marketing (esp. performance marketing), handling international clients / business cases / stakeholders
- More than 3 years of disciplinary leadership experience, leading >5 direct reports
- Deeply familiar with digital media ad buying and optimization in mobile app environments including Social, Search and Display channels.
- Proficiency in doing experiments, including A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong analytical skills and with data driven approach to problem solving, supported by proficiency in tools such as Appsflyer, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc
- Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.
Move like you
At FREE NOW we have colleagues from over 65 nations! We value open communication and welcome everyone as they are. We are all one team and follow the same goals – that’s why we share our insights and results to get on track together every month.
Your wellness and work-life balance matters to us. We offer trust-based and flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home. In the office, you can enjoy our free drinks and daily fresh fruit. Do you like to be active? Take part in our subsidized gym membership. Bigger plans? Take a sabbatical leave and get out there!
Let’s grow together! We believe in a transparent career growth plan, quarterly development sessions with your team lead as well as regular 1:1s to help you thrive! For your own ideas, you’re welcome to set up initiatives and projects.
Need a lift? Check out our language classes and internal peer-to-peer trainings.
More Benefits? 👏 Monthly budget for FREE NOW rides, quarterly team events, company-wide onboarding days at our HQ in Hamburg, relocation assistance for internationals, birthday-off, referral program, kudos, and many more!
About FREE NOW
The FREE NOW Group is the multi service mobility joint venture from Daimler and BMW. It consists of the services FREE NOW (9 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American markets and 1 European market), Kapten (3 European markets) and hive (3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 41 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. This makes the FREE NOW Group the biggest ride hailing provider in Europe and the fastest-growing in Latin America. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of the FREE NOW Group, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.