The FREE NOW Group is the multi service mobility joint venture from Daimler and BMW. It consists of the services FREE NOW (9 European markets), Βeat (5 Latin American markets and 1 European market), Kapten (3 European markets) and hive (3 European markets). Summed up, those services currently attract 41 million users in 17 markets and more than 150 cities. This makes the FREE NOW Group the biggest ride hailing provider in Europe and the fastest-growing in Latin America. In total, more than 2,200 employees in around 35 offices work for the services of the FREE NOW Group, which is led by CEO Marc Berg.
We are looking for an energetic, resilient and highly operational champion with a strong ability to implement successful CRM campaigns and to overcome operational obstacles.
The CRM Developer is responsible to ensure proper development, execution, QA and maintenance of the CRM tools.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exceptional team and a rewarding environment in one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
- Clarify, capture, and optimize business logic and requirements from CRM strategy teams in order to build complex, multi-layer CRM automation and ad-hoc campaigns utilizing both internal and external platforms and tools.
- Be involved in briefs and kickoffs of new projects working closely with cross-functional partners to properly architect solutions prior to building.
- Administration, testing, debugging and documenting projects and technical support in CRM tools.
- Create, implement and oversee a rigorous QA process resulting in a 0 defect rate in our communications.
- Script dynamic comms using Liquid code to create a personalized user experience.
- Craft a coherent product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the CRM tools implementations, that increases DVR and PAS engagement and retention.
- Strong communications and experience rolling out multiple products to market at scale.
- Develop an end-to-end product rollout plan and project-manage implementation.
- Track core business metrics related to the product.
- Identify key problem areas impacted by the product post-launch.
- Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to inform product improvements.
- Collaborate with MI to develop comprehensive experimentation plans and to understand the business impact of your features (creations of Business cases).
- Execute. This means being constantly biased towards action, knowing the data, being in the details, setting a high bar and building strong collaborative relationships with other teams, thinking boldly, disambiguating, always thinking of the customer first and rapidly iterating towards something demonstrably awesome.
- Ability to create and modify non-technical stakeholder requests into technical flows.
- Understanding of email design and delivery issues within various platforms.
- Experienced in coding HTML and CSS, preferably with experience developing email HTML campaigns using a major ESP (Exact Target, Responsys, Braze, etc).
- Experience leveraging complex marketing automation in ESP systems like Exact Target, Responsys, Braze, etc.
- Experience with email QA & proofing tools, such as Email on Acid and Litmus.
- Extensive experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Strong API development.
- You are comfortable working remotely from other team members, but even so, manage to stay in sync and influence internal stakeholders by being an excellent communicator.
- Expert in email best practices and understanding of international email regulations.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer-Obsessed. You are deeply empathetic, constantly putting yourself in the shoes of our users.
- Creative. You’re curious. You’re always learning. You don’t need to be asked to think outside of the box.
- Hyper-Organized. You achieve results on time and on deadline while communicating progress along the way.
- Entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end.
- Solutions-Oriented. You dive into the details to uncover the optimal solution.
- Collaborative. You bring great ideas to the table and seek out how to include others to make your ideas even better.
- Work effectively, prioritize workload and collaborate with people at all levels in an organization
- Usage of Sendgrind or Mandrill
- Another language from this bucket is a plus: Spanish, German, Polish, French, Portuguese, Romanian, Greek or Italian.
- Experience in startup companies and/or fast-paced environments
Diversity & Inclusion
At FREE NOW, we commit to being an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We celebrate diversity and have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Together with passionate, creative and collaborative colleagues, we are following our purpose of making mobility available for everyone.