Freeform is a stealth-mode metal 3D printing startup founded on the belief that transforming the way things are made is essential to making the world a better place. Our advanced technology stack lies at the intersection of hardware, software, and data science, creating the foundation for the world’s first fully autonomous and scalable manufacturing system. Our core team hails from several of the world’s most innovative companies such as SpaceX, Hyperloop, and Blue Origin, and we have secured significant funding from several of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital firms.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to play a critical role in building the team that is creating the world’s most advanced metal 3D printing machines. You will run a full desk focused on sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding top talent. You will work closely with the Head of Talent and company leadership to identify areas of improvement in the recruiting process, and will implement measures to drive innovation, efficiency, and standards of excellence within hiring practices. This is a high impact role that is perfect for someone who wants to be an early employee at a rapidly growing tech start-up where you'll contribute significantly to the company’s mission of radically transforming the way things are made.
- Provide a high-touch experience throughout the recruiting process with internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping the pipeline active and supporting critical, hard-to-fill technical positions
- Full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing
- Meet with company leadership to discuss headcount, new requisitions, hiring strategy, and/or interview feedback
- Analyze data, track metrics, and develop innovating ways to raise the bar on how to hire talent
- Drive the offer process, including generating and extending offers, and closing candidates
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 4+ years of professional experience as a recruiter in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Able to provide legal proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States, which applies to U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens alike. [Freeform does not currently sponsor H1-B visa petitions.]
Preferred Skills Experience:
- In-house recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting electrical, mechanical, hardware and/or software engineers
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Able to distinguish between the top 25% and the top 5% of talent within their respective fields
- Comfortable interfacing directly with hiring managers including Director, VP, and C-level technical leaders
- Able to build strong relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Able to manage multiple on-going projects, flexible to change, and adaptable to shifting priorities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Unwavering positive attitude and a mission driven mindset
- We are located in Hawthorne in a 20,000 square foot, state of the art facility featuring large open spaces for team collaboration, R&D, and production, as well as easy access to the 405, 105, and 110 freeways. Our facility is in the heart of LA’s vibrant emerging tech eco-system alongside many other high growth start-ups and enterprises.
- We have an inclusive and diverse culture that values collaboration, learning, and making deliberate data-driven decisions.
- We offer a competitive compensation package that includes significant equity in the company, as well as a full suite of additional benefits including premium health care (medical, dental, and vision) and life insurance, paid vacation, and holidays.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, flexible work hours, a fully stocked kitchenette, free parking, and daily paid-for lunches.
- Freeform is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity; employment with Freeform is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.