Freeda has big ambitions to be the #1 media brand for the new generation. We want to create the most engaging content for social media, which is tried and tested for GenZ & Millennials, and to reach as many of them as possible. Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change.
Our community consume, share, comment and create content with us everyday. We make stories about amazing people who are changing the world.
We are looking for a Community Management Assistant via the KICKSTART SCHEME. You will support the management of our community and build a relationship with them by mixing our communication strategy with sensitivity, intuition in line with the established tone of voice.
If you share the values behind our community and have a good understanding of our editorial content and our social pages, this could be the right role for you.
Activities and Responsibilities
- Support the management and interaction with our virtual community (FB, IG, TIK TOK, LINKEDIN, YOUTUBE);
- Create Captions using Freeda guidelines
- Scheduling and publication of content on the various social platforms;
- Moderation of conversations and any conflicts online.
- Eligible for the Kickstart Scheme: aged 16-24 and currently on universal credit
- Experience in community management / social media (professional or as a hobby)
- Strong alignment with Freeda's values and mission
- Excellent writing skills, editorial sensitivity and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of social channels
- Fluent in English