Freeda’s ambition is to be the #1 media brand for the new generation. We create engaging content for social media, which is tried and tested for GenZ & Millennial women, and we reach up to 80 million of them each month. Our community consume, share, comment and create content with us everyday. We make stories about amazing people who are changing the world.
We operate as a venture-backed startup with strong engineers and marketing teams. This operating model gives us an edge traditional media companies simply can't match; and we create much of the most compelling and authentic content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn across all our markets.
We are looking for a Junior Content Creator to join our team in London. You will have experience in creating and writing content for editorial and branded and will work in our Editorial and Branded team reporting to the Editorial Lead and Head of Product.
This role will:
- Create engaging original content for social media platforms
- Develop creative proposals for Branded Content projects with the Commercial team
- Be involved in briefings, brainstorms, developing and proposing creative ideas, shoots and being in content that reflect Freeda’s values and tone of voice
- Regularly interview talent and attend shoots
- Work with Post-Editors on Paper Edits
- Prepare decks/presentations related to editorial and branded creative proposals
- Use learnings from marketing insights to develop a local relevant voice to compliment the Cross-Country teams’ content and help with the product growth
As Junior Content Creator you will have:
- Content creation and/or journalism experience
- Ability to present and explain creative proposals
- Experience in a similar media environment, where you have created content
- A good understanding of media, social publishing and a passion for content with purpose
- Strong alignment with Freeda values and a keen interest in similar brands to be able to keep partnerships aligned with our three main pillars: Female Achievement, Personal Style, and Collaboration.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, tenacious and creative environment with a variety of people. If you thrive in a fluid startup environment then you will love Freeda