Freeda’s ambition is to be the #1 media brand for the new generation. We create engaging content for social media, which is tried and tested for GenZ & Millennial women, and we reach up to 80 million of them each month.
Our community consume, share, comment and create content with us everyday. We make stories about amazing people who are changing the world.
We operate as a venture-backed startup with strong engineers and marketing teams. This operating model gives us an edge traditional media companies simply can't match; and we create much of the most compelling and authentic content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn across all our markets.
This role will drive new business sales revenue across Freeda’s portfolio by partnering with brands to deliver relevant storytelling to our audience. We’re looking for a dynamic individual to work in our vibrant Old Street, London offices with our ambitious team to build revenue for this exciting and growing brand.
What you will do:
- Lead on new client relationships with brands directly to create advertising revenue through pitching, negotiating and closing deals.
- Advise and Develop creative commercial media packages for clients with an emphasis on branded content, partnerships, and social and digital advertising opportunities.
- Lead commercial revenue generation, contributing to major deals and ensuring optimal results from media agencies, advertisers, retailers, and other commercial partners.
- Create and identify new digital products, opportunities and partnerships as a result of new entrants, changing technology and/or delivery systems.
- Deliver advertising revenue targets and provide revenue opportunities across all social platforms.
- Develop meaningful and impactful advertising and branded content solutions, working closely with the sales leads, head of product and UK CEO
- Represent the company at relevant industry and conferences and events
- Collaborate closely with the UK CEO, sales team leads and management team on forecasting annual, quarterly, monthly revenue and manage an accurate pipeline balancing long-term opportunities with short-term wins
- Develop close working relationships internally and ensure ease of access to all areas of the business.
As the Brand Solutions Partner you will have:
- Deep knowledge of social media content publishing how to sell branded content into clients
- Very Strong experience as a sales professional with the ability to demonstrate revenue growth in a startup and with new clients directly for a youth Social/Digital product.
- Somebody who is ready to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong commercial wisdom and ability to understand the trends of the UK social media market across Millennial and GenZ communities.
- Fierce and creative negotiator with the ability to leverage internal insights and data to create a innovative solution.
- An outstanding super power to grow new business revenue and develop business ideas
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in developing and building relationships with client direct, internal departments and external partners.
- Proven track record of working in a startup like environment.
- Experience in social digital solution selling, pricing, inventory control, brand building initiatives, promotion and campaign management
- Strong experience in selling partnerships and collaborations with direct clients
- Ability to work with the content and marketing teams on creativity, planning output and sales results.
- Good project management and capture on Salesforce.