We are looking for a Head of Brand & Creative Strategy to be included within our Milan-based Freeda Platform team.
Freeda Platform is a new marketing and communication unit at Freeda, with the scope of helping the best brand partners to become relevant for the new generations through their communication and businesses.
The ideal candidate has a strong passion for bringing to light the true essence of a brand through editorial and communication projects. He knows how to read brands strategically, developing innovative contents in line with their identity and values.
- Able to help partners to finalize the elements of the brand architecture so that they are rich in meaning and relevant to the target audience;
- Guides the creative strategy of Freeda Platform projects starting from the identity of the reference brand, defining - in collaboration with an art director - the look & feel in all aspects of communication: from the definition of the narrative strands of the editorial plan, to the look & feel of the feeds, to the tone of voice;
- Supervises the creation of content strategies, the drafting of editorial plans and the production of related contents;
- Ensures that the content created for the brand is always in line with its vision and strategy;
- Coordinates and supervises a team of authors / writers and creators;
- Interfaces with partners in the project phases in which this is required;
- Collaborate with the Production team in order to create synergy and quality content;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to monitor content performance;
- Proactively identify new opportunities for the digital development and social presence of the brand.
Skills & requirements
- At least 10 years of experience in creative positions;
- Strong creative & strategic skills; marketing skills are a plus;
- Experience in managing brands with an e-commerce focus is a preferential element;
- Previous experience in the world of brand content creation, brand communication, or of digital / social agencies or media companies;
- Deep understanding of the video format for the social platforms, from concept to scripting;
- Ability to interface with an art / design team to stimulate the best possible outputs;
- Deep understanding of the main social platforms;
- Experience in managing a team;
- Strong alignment with Freeda's values and culture;
- Proficiency in English.