Freeda’s ambition is to be the #1 media brand for the new generation. We create engaging content for social media, which is tried and tested for GenZ & Millennial women, and we reach up to 80 million of them each month.
Our community consume, share, comment and create content with us everyday. We make stories about amazing people who are changing the world.
We operate as a venture-backed startup with strong engineers and marketing teams. This operating model gives us an edge traditional media companies simply can't match; and we create much of the most compelling and authentic content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn across all our markets.
- Work closely with our Production, Content Creators, Filmmakers and Casting team to ensure a smooth running of our shoots
- Take initiative to manage supplies, props, arranging orders where necessary, ensuring refreshments, stationery and general equipment are well-stocked
- Keep the studio, changing areas and other working locations tidy and well presented
- Organise and manage meals for the team when required
- Manage deliveries for the production team
- Book cabs and couriers and travel requirements
- Drive the team to shoot locations