Freeda’s ambition is to be the #1 media brand for the new generation. We create engaging content for social media, which is tried and tested for GenZ & Millennial women, and we reach up to 80 million of them each month.
Our community consume, share, comment and create content with us everyday. We make stories about amazing people who are changing the world.
We operate as a venture-backed startup with strong engineers and marketing teams. This operating model gives us an edge traditional media companies simply can't match; and we create much of the most compelling and authentic content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn across all our markets.
If you’re a person who loves discovering and sharing unique and wonderful new stories, technology or design… this could be the place for you!
This role will be based in our London office.This role will be responsible for the design and concepts for the company.
- Assist the Creatives directly in developing design concepts for a wide range of video and illustration projects over both editorial and branded content
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Able to identify and interpret graphic design and illustration needs and to develop creative and responsive design concepts quickly
- Create new designs and image concepts maintaining a unified look across all social platforms (keeping in mind our platform of positivity and Freeda’s core values at all times: Personal Style, Female Achievement and Sisterhood)
- Have an understanding of the technological limitations when creating new concepts
- Think proactively on behalf of the brand, considering new design/digital initiatives, trends and tools on forthcoming projects
- In charge of retouching and editing imagery for social media platform
- Appear in Freeda’s editorial ‘staff’ content - our tool to give our community insight into who we are!
As the specialist you will have:
Excellent attention to detail
Be able to work quickly and adapt their illustrations to FREEDA style
Some experience as a graphic designer and illustrator for stills and video meaning you are able to adapt to short deadlines or new ideas quickly
Excellent standard of grammar and spelling
Have in-depth knowledge of design packages such as Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Some Knowledge of Animation in after effects and other software
Able to prioritise work loads ensuring all projects are delivered on time
The ability to interrogate/understand briefs and strong conceptual creative skills to translate them into compelling marketing outputs is needed
You have the ability to be Creative, imaginative and see the the positive in feedback