Freeda is the #1 media brand for entire generations of women. Inspiring, representing and speaking to them through unique content and experiences is what we care about the most. Our mission is to spread real women’s stories to inspire positive change and impact society at large. We do that by promoting women’s achievements, inspiring personal style, and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to passions, cultures and news relevant to young women.
We are a team close to 200 people, working across three countries - Italy, Spain and UK - creating content and sharing experiences dedicated to a community of +7m women.
At the moment we are looking for an experienced, dynamic, and highly motivated Personal Assistant to support our Cofounder/CEO from our Milan office.
As Personal Assistant no two days will be the same: you'll cover a wide range of activities on a daily basis. No matter the task, your goal will be to deliver the highest quality service to our Cofounder/CEO and the variety of internal and external stakeholders with whom you'll interact.
What you'll do:
- Organize transfers
- Organize business travel (itineraries and booking, flight check in, ...)
- Manage and submit expense sheets
CALENDAR, MEETINGS & APPOINTMENTS
- Manage the Cofounder/CEO's agenda (Google Calendar)
- Schedule and organize meetings
- Prepare meeting minutes and assist on follow up actions, upon request
- Welcome and coordinate visitors who arrive for on-site meetings with the Cofounder/CEO or other Executive team members
- Organize business lunches (including ordering food or booking restaurants)
- Organize and set up cross-country meetings (Zoom, Google Meet, ...)
- Support with the organization of on-site employee events, upon request
- Prepare communications on behalf of the Cofounder/CEO
- Monitor and filter emails and mail, upon request
- Create presentations and agendas for meetings, upon request
- Organize personal travels (itineraries and booking, flight check in, ...)
- Book and coordinate personal appointments
- Various ad hoc requests
What we're looking for:
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent English skills (previous experience working in English or in an international company is a plus);
- High level of flexibility: you feel at home in an ever-changing, fast-paced and dynamic environment (previous experience in a startup or scaleup is a plus);
- Impeccable organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Italian and English, both written and spoken;
- Strong problem solving skills and judgment;
- Service orientation and a positive, professional demeanor;
- Availability after hours and during the weekend, only in case of need.