At Superfluid we create fun and easy to use self-care basics for everyone and anyone. Launched in 2020 by Freeda, Superfluid embraces new generations of humans through self care products and meaningful stories. We're a young, ambitious, international team of 13 and can't wait for you to join us!
We're looking for a talented English mother tongue (or equivalent) to join our team as Social Media & Content Intern starting in July 2021. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic startup and contribute in a big way: you’ll report directly to our Marketing Manager, supporting him and the team on a number of different projects and day-to-day tasks, primarily in the content and social media area. If you are passionate about our brand, have great writing skills, love social media and know all the latest trends - we’re looking for you!
What you'll do:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Manage the daily content scheduling of Superfluid social media channels;
- Monitor and moderate conversations across Superfluid’s social media channels respecting the brand's tone of voice;
- Include UTM tagging for social content to monitor campaign and content performance;
- Share appropriate feedback from social followers with relevant teams across the business through the creation of regular reports;
- Support in the analysis of social media data through weekly tagging.
- Support in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns and content across social platforms though original and thoughtful written content;
- Develop engaging and thoughtful product descriptions alongside the Product Team;
- Support in the creation and execution of weekly newsletters;
- Develop engaging and thoughtful scripts for IG Stories.
What we're looking for:
- Mother tongue (or equivalent) English and working knowledge of Italian
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience working with social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter (TikTok would be considered a nice to have)
- Social scheduling/listening tool user
- High attention to detail
- Initiative-based problem solver
- Good social skills with ability to work and communicate across different internal departments
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Passion for skincare and all things beauty!
This opportunity will be a full time paid internship for 6 months.