Freeda’s ambition is to be the #1 media brand for the new generation. We create engaging content for social media, which is tried and tested for GenZ & Millennial women, and we reach up to 80 million of them each month.
Our community consume, share, comment and create content with us everyday. We make stories about amazing people who are changing the world.
We operate as a venture-backed startup with strong engineers and marketing teams. This operating model gives us an edge traditional media companies simply can't match; and we create much of the most compelling and authentic content on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn across all our markets.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who not only wants to produce great content that reaches a large amount of people but also create a positive impact in the world. You will lead a small but very strong in-house team, work closely with our marketing insights team and report to the Head of product. You’ll get the opportunity to grow in a global organisation with big ambitions and make your mark on a local level.
This role will
- Creatively lead on our creative formats and the content plan for the UK
- Work with the Head of Product to improve and maintain original content performance
- Work with marketing insights and editorial teams to develop a local relevant voice to compliment the Cross -Country teams’ content and help with the product growth
- Develop and test new formats in line with the TOV, strategy and previous learnings
- Support the production team with the production pace and ensure they create quality work that uses learnings & insights from the community
- Support the development of new platform strategy, development and performance, we currently sit on IG & FB and are looking to expand.
- Experience in a similar media environment, where you are used to creating insight lead creative content
- A good understanding of media, social publishing and a passion for content with purpose
- Strong alignment with Freeda values and a keen interest in similar brands to be able to keep partnerships aligned with our three main pillars: Female Achievement, Personal Style, and Collaboration.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, tenacious and creative environment with a variety of people. If you thrive in a fluid startup environment then you will love Freeda
- Strong people skills and some experience in managing creative teams.