Freeda Italia is looking for an analytical, results-driven Full Stack Developer, to be included in the staff or as a freelance, who will work with Data Analytics & Technology Innovation team members to troubleshoot and improve current business applications and processes.
The Full Stack Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyse current code bases and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, motivated and focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement;
- Collaborating with data scientists and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience;
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends;
- Recording data and reporting it to proper referents;
- Participate in continuous training to keep up with current technologies and best practices, learn new programming languages, and best assist other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field or at least 2 years of experience;
- Our stack is based mainly on React (Typescript), GraphQL and Scala;
- Alternative to Scala a deep knowlodege of Java or a functional programming language is accepted;
- Good knowledge of SQL (MySQL and PostgreSQL);
- Nice to have good knowledge of the AWS cloud-based infrastructure toolkit, in particular Lambda and Athena;
- You have experience with CI/CD, in particular Jenkins CI;
- Nice to have experience with Kubernetes;
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools;
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement;
- Excellent project and time management skills;
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with a group.