Freeda Italia is looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with Data Analytics & Technology Innovation team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, motivated and focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers, data scientists and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper referents
- Participate in continuous training to keep up with current technologies and best practices, learn new programming languages, and best assist other team members
- At least 2 years of experience
- Good to have Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science
- Our stack is based mainly on Scala and Typescript. We are looking for a person who knows these language or wants to learn them
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of the AWS cloud-based infrastructure toolkit, in particular Lambda and Athena
- You have experience with CI/CD, in particular Jenkins CI
- Nice to have experience with Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with a group.