Our mission is to spread real stories to inspire positive change and impact within society. We do that by promoting achievements, inspiring personal style and celebrating sisterhood.
We create original premium content designed for all screens and social platforms dedicated to the relevant passions, cultures and news to the new generation.
We at Freeda believe that brilliance comes from curiosity and courage. We look for people who can demonstrate a track record of both. People who are able to grow ideas, change mindsets and inspire others.
If you’re that person, who loves discovering and sharing unique and wonderful new stories, technology or design… this could be the place for you!
You will work with the Video team and will be based in our London office. The team works over all of our original video shoots both in the office and on location.
- Setting up and operating digital video cameras for motion filming for Freeda UK, self-shooting and working alongside Snr & Associate Videographers
- Observes set or location and other information relating to natural or artificial conditions to determine filming and lighting requirements
- Determines required lighting, shutter angles, filter factors, camera distance, depth of field and focus, angles of view, and other variables to produce desired effects per the creative brief
- Observe and note weekly schedules applied to your role and assist in managing equipment and the studio
- Edit videos for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn when required and have a full understanding of ratios and specifications for all platforms
- Study, learn and follow editorial, branded and video guidelines and incorporate this into your workflow
- Working with the Senior Videographer on reviewing your work and the overall video content, discussing processes, edits and filming
- Maintain and develop relationships with external teams to ensure the video department is working well within the company overall
- Willing to participate in Freeda staff content videos (an important part of letting our community and partners know who we are!)
As the videographer you will have/be:
- Super open to new ideas with experience in working in a media content company
- Lots of experience in being a videographer already
- A passion for video capture constantly seeking out new and exciting methods of content capture as well as keeping ahead of social platform adaptations
- Self-motivated, creative, well-organised. Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- A team-player able to work independently and multi-task under tight schedules.
- Must be familiar with online and social media tools and size requirements (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat)
- A high level understanding of post production editing tools and how these work with and can elevate video capture (e.g. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator)
We invest in our team and to build an incredible culture that our people love to be part of. Everyday we are planning unique content, original and meaningful collaborations with brands, and of course are growing fast.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for our team